[FRIAM] Curmudgeons Unite!

Prof David West profwest at fastmail.fm
Thu Aug 20 12:33:13 EDT 2020

Nick,

*THE* technical solution would be to create an AI that would have access to all your voting records, everything you ever wrote or said about politics and policies, all your FRIAM correspondence, any social media you may have been tricked into using, your amazon purchasing records, all the professional societies you have belonged to, etc. etc. — a_nd have it simply vote for you_.

davew