[FRIAM] Curmudgeons Unite!

David Eric Smith desmith at santafe.edu
Thu Aug 20 17:28:27 EDT 2020

So it’s not for the US today, but the thing that put Scott Boorman on the map (and fairly quickly got him installed in Yale), was an attempt to be a bit systematic and disciplined, and commit to some specific interpretations, for Mao and the infludnence of Go on military strategy across much of Asia, and on the consequences for misunderstanding and non-sequitur responses in West/East conflict zones:

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/Scott-Boorman/dp/0195014936 <https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/Scott-Boorman/dp/0195014936>

Eric