[FRIAM] Myth of the Given

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Thu Aug 20 22:42:09 EDT 2020

Jon -

I definitely appreciated the balance of the lecturer's animated style
and a seemingly accurate/complete description.

I have a hard time dismissing more than the Snarky part of PoMo
theory/culture, even though I'm not an adherent in any obvous way.

I appreciate your observations here:  I reacted to Derrida from the
start (my first encounter 20 years after he wrote/spoke) but this guy
helped relieve that with his treatment.

- Steve