[FRIAM] Curmudgeons Unite!

glen∉ℂ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 10:55:31 EDT 2020

There are other trials beside absentee voting. It's largely irrelevant, though, as is the patent. My point was that this focus on "digital" voting will do more harm than good. Of course, everyone is free to do harm, accidentally or on purpose. My only objective was to point out why these efforts will be harmful if the core problems aren't addressed first.