[FRIAM] Masks and Face Shields

Owen Densmore owen at backspaces.net
Mon Aug 24 11:35:32 EDT 2020

I probably missed it, but: Where can you find reasonably effective masks of
the sort described?

Size appears to be an issue for me as well. I bought a good multilayer,
filter pocket mask. It fits tightly and has a nose wire. But it is too
small from nose to chin. One size does not fit all. I got a large mask and
it does help but it is not as well built as the first mask.

I haven't had much luck finding a website that has multiple sizes, filter
pockets, good descriptions etc. Any suggestions?

   -- Owen