[FRIAM] Causation, Prediction, Search on Academia

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Tue Aug 25 20:12:36 EDT 2020

Frank -
> Madelyn is Clark's daughter and was a little girl when I knew her.
> The CMU people and the UCLA people (Pearl et al.  He Is the father of
> Daniel Pearl) have long cooperated.

I vaguely knew of the Daniel Pearl connection which was triggered by
Madelyn's name showing up... the various legacies (or whatever the
opposite of legacy is) of progeny.

I was shocked by a photo (over a decade old?) of Judea (now 82?) who
reminded me acutely of Charles Bronson in his most hardass of roles...

Thanks!