[FRIAM] what is Gertrude thinking?

Roger Critchlow rec at elf.org
Sun Aug 30 08:55:42 EDT 2020

What I want to know is where are the Elon Musk copycats hiding?  I can't
walk down the street without bumping into at least one idiot who wants to
be the next Donald Trump.  Shoot an african american, abuse an immigrant,
or beat a woman to death, and there's a line of people out the door who
want a piece of that action.  Why can't we all just build space ships,
electric cars, and neural links?

-- rec --