[FRIAM] Huh? What is this?

Tom Johnson tom at jtjohnson.com
Tue Dec 1 13:32:52 EST 2020

Nick:
I attached the image of the front page.  You should be able to see it on
your computer.  As I said, it seems to be the year's worst data viz of the
year.

Tom Johnson - tom at jtjohnson.com
<https://www.cloudhq-mkt9.net/mail_track/link/8f8d5c05fba049297c_1606847572135?uid=226430&url=mailto%3Atom%40jtjohnson.com>
Institute for Analytic Journalism   --     Santa Fe, NM USA
505.577.6482(c)                                    505.473.9646(h)
*NM Foundation for Open Government*
<https://www.cloudhq-mkt9.net/mail_track/link/8f8d5c05fba049297c_1606847572135?uid=226430&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnmfog.org>
*Check out It's The People's Data
<https://www.cloudhq-mkt9.net/mail_track/link/8f8d5c05fba049297c_1606847572135?uid=226430&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpages%2FIts-The-Peoples-Data%2F1599854626919671>*