[FRIAM] Huh? What is this?

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Tue Dec 1 13:46:16 EST 2020

Fear could solve the problem, but there will probably never be enough.   Maybe it would make sense to distribute suitable antidepressants so that people could function without social interaction.   Thanksgiving behavior seemed particularly nutty.  The drive to socially interact seems to be a big problem.