[FRIAM] frivolous question

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Wed Dec 2 14:37:35 EST 2020

<spoiler>

Michael Naismith - Monkees...  Nambe.   I met him in 1993(ish) trying to
help him use the new thing (to him) called the Internet/WorldWideWeb for
his own music advertisement/distribution.  It was a bust overall, I
can't even say why, but the "White Out" fortune thing was worth the effort!

In 1967 this band was on tour and Jimi Hendrix was the opening act for
seven of the dates.