[FRIAM] Fwd: Arriving in the US from Australia during Covid was like walking through the looking glass

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Tue Dec 8 12:47:27 EST 2020

Oooh, I saw this movie!  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Humanity_Bureau

-----Original Message-----
From: Friam <friam-bounces at redfish.com> On Behalf Of u?l? ???
Sent: Tuesday, December 8, 2020 9:37 AM
To: friam at redfish.com
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Fwd: Arriving in the US from Australia during Covid was like walking through the looking glass

Unfortunately, it's not merely snark that makes the essay suspect. I was down with it as a nice political rant *until* he described the circumstances around Reinoehl. As far as I know, it's an investigative QUESTION whether or not Reinoehl was not only armed, but pointed his gun at the cops. I'm relatively convinced he *was* armed, which is directly contradicted by Hedges. My guess is he did not brandish his gun at police. How much effort would it have been to insert a qualifying clause like "police claim he was armed" or "witnesses claim he was unarmed"?

Regardless, people in glass  houses should not throw stones, eh? Hedges' smudging of the facts around that make me suspicious of all the other facts he asserts, as well as the values within the rant.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ