[FRIAM] 5 agencies compromised

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Thu Dec 17 12:49:48 EST 2020

I mean the "bad guys".  A good reason to find out who did it is so that they can be offered jobs on the this side.   Perhaps part of the high status is living an utterly lawless lifestyle -- something that would be hard to match in Europe or the United States.   Spending power of $90k in VA would be easy to match I think.   People that are really good at that would make much more, I think.