[FRIAM] political question

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Tue Dec 22 23:56:20 EST 2020

With all of the crazed, disturbing damage the Donald has done to the
Republican Party, I'm surprised *he* hasn't been fretting about
faithless electors in the states he "won" (the old fashioned way, with
popular vote).   I can just imagine he and Rudy and the other whacks
pulling off one of their stunts to overturn one of the swing states he
lost, only to have one of the other states' electors go rogue on him...
maybe a fat one like TX or FL?    me and my alternate universes...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector