[FRIAM] if by 'populism' he meant ...

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 11:56:30 EST 2020

Glen,

I think what is happening here is that, as is your wont, you have managed to make clear to us all that none us have a clue what populism is, including, perhaps, your self.  I know you didn't ask for any more definitions, but how about this one:  "Being guided in your choice of policies primarily by the roar of the crowd in front of you.  Or the twitter feed."

Nick

Nicholas Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com
https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/