[FRIAM] Up and Out vs Down and in

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Feb 10 12:12:21 EST 2020

Glen writes:

< What matters is to put some active MEAT between the fascists and the [couter]protesters. >

I'm seeing app-for-that opportunities.   Have you heard of Lugg.com?   Now enter Thugg.com, your quick access to a thug in your neighborhood.   To busy to drive down to the protest in your neighborhood?   No problem, hire one by the hour from your phone.   Special offerings only payable by bitcoin.   The great thing about this service is that the puncher and the punched may be siblings!

Marcus