[FRIAM] Curmudgeons Unite!

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 18:45:22 EST 2020

As to what gamers call voting with there wallet? well lets see:
-instigate a turtle and Mar Lago of the workers. They go on strike no one
there goes to work. The place won't get TLC, and stink to high heaven very
quickly I'd imagine.
-as they like there name on everything and that gets to his head faster
than anything: put it on gold colored turd shaped basically everything
including a blimp, lots of them, and especially toilet paper.
-Flood the market with utter trash stocks at penny per the thousand. Might
help trigger a complete collapse of the NASDAQ thus making it nigh
impossible for anyone to do much anything at ridiculously inflated prices.
-They hate migrants, help get as many in as possible none of them to speak
english, even they actually do, and make sure they're the only ones show up
to work for practically anything.
-Revoke Federal assistance and stop giving resulting research as you say
seems likely to start amusingly long chain reaction  that'd effectively cut
off funds there
Company and Partner, claim everything you buy as a tax write off.
-metro areas to not give them funding,
-doctors send them there bills as they hate nationalized health care
they'll just use Washington and the ways and means comity as the persons
responsible for billing. It won't take long for the soul crushingly large
amount of debt to pile up.