[FRIAM] is it possible that ...

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Thu Feb 13 11:13:22 EST 2020

Glen writes:

<  Is being reasonable the right thing?  >

I do wonder about Warren, Klobuchar, Sanders, and Buttigieg and their rhetoric trying to pin blame on the divider-in-chief rather than on those that voted for him.  It seems like crypto-partisanism to me.   They have to be different things to different people, that’s politics.   I would love to have an option, at least in ranked choice voting, who had the basic agenda to finish the culture war by any means necessary and to severely punish bad-faith actors as you describe.

Marcus