[FRIAM] on stupidity

glen e p ropella gepr at tempusdictum.com
Fri Feb 14 23:24:12 EST 2020

Hm. But you can't deny that we're all stupid at some time, in some context, for some isolated decision. The point is that a slight deviation is "yet another episode of my stupidity", whereas a large deviation implies a different basis ... like the garbage poetry I wrote as a kid. It's so stupid, I can't come to any conclusion BUT that those words came from someone else.

--
glen ep ropella 971-599-3737