[FRIAM] friam Winter Party

George Duncan gtduncan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 17:24:46 EST 2020

Thanks, Jon. And who would have thought that Hamiltonians would promote a
party at our house! But what is the social import of coupled oscillations?☺

George Duncan
Emeritus Professor of Statistics, Carnegie Mellon University
georgeduncanart.com
See posts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Land: (505) 983-6895
Mobile: (505) 469-4671

My art theme: Dynamic exposition of the tension between matrix order and
luminous chaos.

"Attempt what is not certain. Certainty may or may not come later. It may
then be a valuable delusion."
>From "Notes to myself on beginning a painting" by Richard Diebenkorn.

"It's that knife-edge of uncertainty where we come alive to our truest
power." Joanna Macy.