[FRIAM] Graal VM

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 12:06:19 EST 2020

On first skim, I agreed with you. But now I think I disagree. My point was that the rise of the Celebrity-Queen (e.g. Trump), where power is further focused into the hands of whichever cheeper-by-the-dozen human that occupies that seat, willing or not, we're further consolidating *all* organizations' powers into the hands of that one human. So, it *used* to be the case that the Queen was a mere vessel (vassal?), whether to the occult mechanism (capitalism) or to the corporation. But now, that era is coming to an end. It's more true now that Turkey *is* Erdoğan, the US *is* Trump, Oracle is Ellison, etc.

--
☣ uǝlƃ