[FRIAM] climate change questions

Douglass Carmichael doug at dougcarmichael.com
Wed Jan 1 14:16:04 EST 2020

We are stuck at the point where, to stay under 1.5 or 2,  it is clear that we must cut fossil fuel extraction and use and there is no existing politics todo it because it mans loss of jobs, failures of mortgages, collapse of banks - and starvation. And this  is  Implies that we must move toward powerful centralization and decentralization at the same time.

doug