[FRIAM] climate change questions

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 12:56:02 EST 2020

I think he should say reducing greenhouse gases and

Other mitigation strategies include:

   - Improving the energy efficiency of buildings to reduce emissions from
   heating/cooling
   - Planting forests and tree to remove excess carbon dioxide from our
   atmosphere
   - Reducing fuel emissions associated with motor vehicles

I like the planting approaches.

Frank Wimberly

My memoir:
https://www.amazon.com/author/frankwimberly