[FRIAM] Big Data Course at RENESAN

George Duncan gtduncan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 18:55:20 EST 2020

Course registration begins Monday, January 6 at 8am. See renesan.org

Data Rights and Data Wrongs: The Impact of Big Data
<https://www.ssreg.com/renesan/classes/description.asp?id=119530>:
MAT S20-01 / $60.00
3 Session(s)
Wed  10am - noon,  March 25, April 1, April 8
Instructor: George Duncan
<https://www.ssreg.com/renesan/classes/faculty.asp?id=119530>
Location: St. John's United Methodist Church
<https://www.ssreg.com/renesan/classes/location.asp?id=3010&add=0>

George Duncan
Emeritus Professor of Statistics, Carnegie Mellon University
georgeduncanart.com
See posts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Land: (505) 983-6895
Mobile: (505) 469-4671

My art theme: Dynamic exposition of the tension between matrix order and
luminous chaos.

"Attempt what is not certain. Certainty may or may not come later. It may
then be a valuable delusion."
>From "Notes to myself on beginning a painting" by Richard Diebenkorn.

"It's that knife-edge of uncertainty where we come alive to our truest
power." Joanna Macy.