[FRIAM] more Epstein fallout

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 18:45:02 EST 2020

At the risk of offense, I'm not sure how I feel about Lloyd being put on admin leave. The old trope about 'dirty money' has always rang hollow for me. All money is always dirty. It reminds me of this guy:

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2013/04/portland_man_accused_of_druggi.html

I can't find it now. But he supposedly open sourced his patents and was a member of the dorkbot community. At what point do we forget the origins of some funding? I mean, Bill Gates' money was aggregated via some filthy monopolistic methods. Does that imply nonprofits should turn down their help?

--
glen