[FRIAM] Fwd: NO LANL IN SANTA FE! Wednesday, 12; 00 outside SF City Hall; bring friends

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 22:41:09 EST 2020

In Pittsburgh I worked with a man who had formerly worked at LANL in plasma
physics.  When I told him about my relationship to NM he said the it is a
state on welfare.  He was referring to the percentage of that State's
economy based on Federal $$.  Highest in the US?  I am aware of many
projects at LANL that are not about weapons but others know more about that
than I.

Frank Wimberly

Phone (505) 670-9918