[FRIAM] description - explanation - metaphor - model - and reply

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 15:37:55 EST 2020

To be clear I did NOT assert that a model means something on its own. Nor did I ask what the model intends. I do see a risk that others might go in that direction, though.

In fact, I agree completely that models are only models by way of analogy. I'd also claim that referents can be models of their models. (Invertible analogies.)

--
☣ uǝlƃ