[FRIAM] NO LANL IN SANTA FE! Wednesday, 12; 00 outside SF City Hall; bring friends

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Wed Jan 15 16:41:31 EST 2020

On the topic of LANL in Santa Fe, or on the topic of the quality of life in Los Alamos itself, I am not even taking the position that the local people in the surrounding reason (e.g. Santa Fe proper) are or should be a consideration, or that anything in particular is good or bad for them.   I understand that is an objectionable disposition to some people, and that’s fine.  However, even when one expects the anglo-invaders to assert whatever they want from the environment, they don’t really seem to want to do much.   That’s what is kind of sad to me about life at LANL.   One does not find office lights on at 10pm.   It’s not about the lifestyle and it isn’t even about the work.

Marcus