[FRIAM] Murdoch and Trump

Russell Standish lists at hpcoders.com.au
Tue Jan 21 00:15:22 EST 2020

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 09:18:25PM -0700, Frank Wimberly wrote:
> Should I sell my BHP Billiton shares?  I don't have that much.

I don't know - are they involved in the fossil fuel industry?

The big litmus test right now is Adani, an Indian coal mining company
planning to open a huge coal mine in Queensland. To be honest, I wouldn't
be surprised if they throw in the towel soon, what with the public
opposition, and the fact that the Indian economy is starting to
decarbonise.

Dr Russell Standish                    Phone 0425 253119 (mobile)
Principal, High Performance Coders     hpcoder at hpcoders.com.au
                      http://www.hpcoders.com.au