[FRIAM] A winter party

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 14:35:14 EST 2020

Dear Members of the Mother Church,

You all know me, I am afraid, as a man of Big Ideas and Questionable Follow
Through.  You have been forewarned.

I think the Mother Church ought to hold a Winter Party.  I think once a year
our spouses should have an opportunity to see that we all aren't as crazy as
some of us.  I am too chicken to do it at my house, and besides my house is
way too small.  Last year, one of our members offered his house, everybody
brought food and wine, we had a wonderful time, and I don't THINK we
destroyed the place.  I think we even helped clean up at the end.

So, I am looking for a venue.  Is there a venue in santa fe where, say, if
we all brought food and wine to it, and, say nn dollars per person,  the
venue would provide . the venue.

Let's say I got St. Johns to cater it.  Would you come and bring you NN
dollars?  For what value of N?

Nick

Nicholas Thompson

ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com>