[FRIAM] Abduction and Introspection

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 14:56:57 EST 2020

Thanks, Marcus,

Am I correct that all of your examples fall with in this frame;

I keep expecting you guys to scream at me, “Of course, you idiot, self-perception is partial and subject to error!  HTF could it be otherwise?”   I would love that.  I would record it and put it on loop for half my colleagues in psychology departments around the world.

Nick

Nicholas Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/