[FRIAM] Trumps motives not judiciable because they are "in his head"

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 18:35:40 EST 2020

Or screw your country after drifting into dementia.

But … I have to keep remembering … there are many people in my life whom I respect and who are trumpy.

Some how we have to find the occasion and the language to talk.

Nick

Nicholas Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/