[FRIAM] Talking parrot

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 13:27:28 EDT 2020

I had a friend in Pittsburgh who had an African Gray named George and a
Cairn Terrier named Bonnie.  George constantly heard people call "Here,
Bonnie!" so he decided to do so occasionally.  Bonnie would run to George.

George's owner had three teenagers so he decided to teach him to say, "It's
not fair" because he knew George would hear that frequently.

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,
Santa Fe, NM 87505