[FRIAM] Book publishing advice needed

Tom Johnson tom at jtjohnson.com
Sat Jul 4 16:31:33 EDT 2020

Another advantage of self-publishing is that you retain the copyright.
Ergo, you can license it to a publisher for an updated edition or just
distribution.
Tom

Tom Johnson - tom at jtjohnson.com
Institute for Analytic Journalism   --     Santa Fe, NM USA
505.577.6482(c)                                    505.473.9646(h)
*NM Foundation for Open Government* <http://nmfog.org>
*Check out It's The People's Data
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Its-The-Peoples-Data/1599854626919671>*

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>