[FRIAM] Book publishing advice needed

Edward Angel angel at cs.unm.edu
Sat Jul 4 19:59:27 EDT 2020

Let me know what you need this weekend.

I don’t have a card whatever that is but it seems like another doomed effort to prevent unauthorized copies. There are some good aspect to the eversion, some of which they denied would work while we were doing the book.

I finally got a login from Pearson so I see my own work. Took a long time to get them to give it to me.

Ed

Ed Angel

Founding Director, Art, Research, Technology and Science Laboratory (ARTS Lab)
Professor Emeritus of Computer Science, University of New Mexico

1017 Sierra Pinon
Santa Fe, NM 87501
505-984-0136 (home)		 	angel at cs.unm.edu <mailto:angel at cs.unm.edu>
505-453-4944 (cell) 				http://www.cs.unm.edu/~angel <http://www.cs.unm.edu/~angel>