[FRIAM] Book publishing advice needed

Stephen Guerin stephen.guerin at simtable.com
Sun Jul 5 17:58:41 EDT 2020

I think it's just an access code to put in on the site. Haven't received it
yet. Though I've heard from the author :-)
Stephen.Guerin at Simtable.com <stephen.guerin at simtable.com>
CEO, Simtable  http://www.simtable.com
1600 Lena St #D1, Santa Fe, NM 87505
office: (505)995-0206 mobile: (505)577-5828
twitter: @simtable
zoom.com/j/5055775828