[FRIAM] request on behalf of another

Prof David West profwest at fastmail.fm
Sun Jul 5 18:49:43 EDT 2020

Some of you, Frank especially because of conversations in Spanish, will remember an occasional FRIAM attendee — Esperanza Richard. She and her family were given thirty day notice (owner has sold their current residence), and they desperately need to find a rental house. He teaches middle school in Los Alamos, so the house would have to be between Santa Fe and there.

COVID has shuttered most of the means for looking for rental property, so this appeal is to any word-of-mouth network that might exist among you.

If anyone has a lead, let me know and I can get you her email address for direct interaction.

Thank you for tolerating this message. I know it is not part of the FRIAM mission/purpose.

davew