[FRIAM] request on behalf of another

Alexander Rasmus alex.m.rasmus at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 19:49:53 EDT 2020

There's a facebook group where people often post looking for or advertising
housing in Los Alamos and White Rock:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1584948625120990/
If that link doesn't work, the name of the facebook group is "Rentals in
Los Alamos & White Rock (NM)".

LANL largely cancelled their summer internship program due to covid, so
hopefully there are places available.

Best,
Alex Rasmus