[FRIAM] The theory of everything

∄ uǝlƃ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 18:28:10 EDT 2020

I don't know why I inverted the Mach number. [sigh]

What do you mean "when things get tough"? Wikipedia says when food is in short supply. But that sounds like the trigger to become social and, once collected, there might be another (set of) trigger(s) to reproduce? Or is it the case that, once together, they will inevitably reproduce? So, 3 collective behaviors reproduce, move, and harden up? I can imagine that the signal(s) to harden up can be more non-local than the signal(s) to reproduce, whatever it(they) might be.

--
☣ uǝlƃ