[FRIAM] Book publishing advice needed

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 12:20:00 EDT 2020

Glen wrote;

I put the book down in disgust when he started yapping about quantum mechanics. Why does everyone always do that even if they admit upfront they don't know what they're talking about? [sigh]

Physics envy.  A terrible, awful, terminal disease of the mind.

Nicholas Thompson

ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/