[FRIAM] invoking quantum woo (was Book publishing advice needed)

∄ uǝlƃ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 10:39:36 EDT 2020

I think that's the essence of Jon's idea. But there is a refinement we could make. Oracles don't have to be embodied in a person(ality). In some ways, Gisin's idea of distant digits in real numbers or a random process are non-personal oracles by some definition. Deterministic sensitivity to initial conditions and fractal dimension might be other members of the same class.

--
☣ uǝlƃ