[FRIAM] invoking quantum woo (was Book publishing advice needed)

Stephen Guerin stephen.guerin at simtable.com
Wed Jul 8 21:51:50 EDT 2020

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 11:44 AM ∄ uǝlƃ <gepropella at gmail.com> wrote:

> your phenomenal path integral (regardless of mechanism), then you could
> argue that the addition of that purely physical principle to evolution
> facilitates EVEN MORE of what Firestein describes above.
>
> How was that? Will you buy me a pint? Or jeer at me from a distance?

I asked for a steel man worthy of "3) hearkening to paradigm shifts and
longing for solid foundations"

I see at best a rough straw man with only trace metals. ;-p  Feynman Path
Integral is shadow on a cave struggling for solid foundation. Steel man
requires at least statement of explanatory mechanism in your words, the
role of duals and the distributed property of life (and probably cognition,
consciousness and evolution)

Either way I'll buy you a pint :-)