[FRIAM] invoking quantum woo (was Book publishing advice needed)

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 12:59:31 EDT 2020

Roger,

I think this letter is a FRIAM Hall of Famer.

My own thoughts on reading it go back the relation between hypothetical constructs and intervening variables, and my suspicion is that QM strips a lot of physics of its “surplus meaning”.  I won’t review all that now because I am not sure these thoughts are even relevant.

Thanks for your post.

Nick

Nicholas Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com