[FRIAM] Elementary School Software Engineers

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 20:41:02 EDT 2020

My eight year-old grandson wanted to play Minecraft with his friend on the
internet.  He came to me and asked if I would buy the Pocket edition for my
phone for $10 because the Java edition on my computer isn't compatible with
his friend's Pocket edition.  These guys are becoming mini developers.  The
other day he was running Garry's Mod and he brought up what looked like a
Unix command window.  What's going on?  These are third graders.

Frank

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,