[FRIAM] COVID-19 ICU and hospitalization data no longer available

Joe Spinden js at qri.us
Sat Jul 18 14:28:33 EDT 2020

Agreed.

But NM has its own website, with some information.  Not sure how it
compares with the site your article referenced.

https://cvprovider.nmhealth.org/public-dashboard.html

I would hope its information is will be updated going forward. It seems
to be updated daily.

There might be comparable information on the websites of other states..
Although I would be a bit suspicious of states like Georgia and Florida,
just as I would be suspicious of federal information going forward, as
long as it is filtered through 45's tiny hands.

Joe

On 7/18/20 11:20 AM, Robert Holmes wrote:
> State-level ICU & hospitalization data is no longer available to the
> public as of last Wednesday. It's a big deal.
>
> https://www.technologyreview.com/2020/07/17/1005391/covid-coronavirus-hospitalizations-data-access-cdc/

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.