[FRIAM] better simulating actual FriAM

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 13:32:31 EDT 2020

I'm not reading this carefully enough.  I am selling my car which involves
paperwork.

There are many systems with causal graphs with feedback loops.  In genetic
regulatory networks, for example.  Is that downward causation?

A classic example is the case if two ladders leaning against each other so
that neither one falls.  Each causes the other not to fall.

Frank

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,