[FRIAM] Can you do this? HTML required.

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 13:58:58 EDT 2020

So the idea is that you hear the list, then you repeat it, then you repeat
it again.

Then you do something entirely else for five minute.  Write an email on
philosophy?  Do a page of your income tax form?  Make a telephone call?
After  a few of these distractions, Now try to remember the number.

Let me know what your experience was and then I will explain where this
comes from, if you don't already know.  If you DO already know, don't give
away the secret until others have had a crack at it.

Nick

Nicholas Thompson

ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com>

https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/