[FRIAM] square land math question

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 22:49:28 EDT 2020

Incidentally, people are used to seeing limits that aren't reached such a
limit as x goes to infinity of 1/x = 0.  But there are limits such as limit
as x goes to 3 of x/3 = 1.  The question of the squares is the latter
type.  There is no reason the area of the small square doesn't reach 0.

Frank Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz
Santa Fe, NM 87505
505 670-9918