[FRIAM] square land math question

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 13:13:07 EDT 2020

OK with me.

Unlike you, Jon, I don't assume my reader is a graduate level
mathematician.  Did you see my discussion of infinite series?  That was
approximately sophomore level.  When Cody said that limits were a
mysterious or magical concept to him I could have launched into a set of
formal definitions but I restrained myself.

Regards to Sarah and Tycho,

Frank

---
Frank C. Wimberly