[FRIAM] UAB doctors say COVID-19 vaccine could create better immune response than actual infection

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Fri Jul 24 19:14:35 EDT 2020

It seems like all of the work on plasma donation should yield good data
on the question of which antibodies fall off how quickly and how
effective they are against infection (in another individual).  I haven't
heard much about it beyond reference to the fact that a lot of
recovereds are being solicited for plasma, etc.