[FRIAM] How is a vector space like an evolutionary function?

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 13:53:40 EDT 2020

Now I'm even more worried that epiphenomena is not the right concept, even in it's (I think) less common Pyrrhonian form. To the extent that the phenomenal layer can be treated as (at least somewhat) independent of its generative layer or, further, the extent to which the outer layer might "structure" the inner layer, I think they've graduated to primary phenomena.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ